We purchased a "leather" sectional from Ashley Furniture, in Lima, Ohio, to save a few hundred dollars, compared to a local furniture store.The sectional looked great for about thirteen months, then the "leather" began to peel off of the upholstery backing.
We contacted Ashley Furniture, they sent someone out to look at the issue. The serviceman said that it was something he had never seen before, but they would order new upholstery sections to repair it. The parts were obsolete, so they sent a "leather repairman" out to fix it. He said the repair would never work and refused to do it.
They have refused to resolve the issue.Don't buy Ashley Furniture's junk!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "Like so many other reviews posted, I made a BIG mistake buying from Ashley Furniture. The problem is the warehouse located in Newark, Delaware. When the furniture was..."
- "I bought this couch in 2013 for my winter condo in Pompano. The couch is hardly in use, as I am here only 2 months a year. The couch has..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "Ryan Homes a problem you don't want because I paid for poor poor workmanship and will still be paying for that poor workmanship to be repaired by professionals. The..."
- "took my tundra in for a few dents and broken window on the passenger side. after two weeks the truck wasn't finished no calls so i finally went in and..."
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."