Purchased a sofa and ottoman along with the warranty.Salesperson said warranty will cover any spill and/or tear.

It would cover just about everything imaginable for 3 years. Less than 1 year after my purchase my dad fell and got blood on the ottoman. I called Ashley Store they connected me with their warranty department told them what happened they sent out a service tech he said he tried but he could not remove the stain they would order new fabric and be back in about 2 weeks or so to replace it. Never heard from anyone.

So a month went by I called again the woman I spoke to said they would not cover it because I tried to clean it. What I did was wipe up the blood. So I called again spoke to someone else and was told no we can't fix it the fabric is no longer in stock so there is nothing we can do for you. So the ottoman has to be thrown out.

My last attempt was to contact the store manager where I made the purchase he said he would help me but he never called back and every single time I called the store for him he was never available. After this experience I would NEVER BUY FROM ASHLEYS AGAIN.

Over the last 5 or so years I have made quite a few purchases but this is the last and final purchase I would ever make at Ashleys.They do not stand behind there word.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Ottoman Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments