Ashley Furniture - Ashley peeling "real" leather chair
Bought Ashley chair 406-03-20 in 2008. Last month the leather started peeling. The tag on the chair states that all parts of chair that has human contact are REAL 100% leather. They don's say the leather is less than 1 millimeter in thickness and somehow attached to some sort of fabric.
Took picture to store I bought it, Silver Moon Furniture.
and they said it did not look like real leather. In addition, they no longer have Ashley in their store, but still have books so someone may order from.
Called Ashley service and they informed me that the leather is only guaranteed for three years after purchase.
If the model is still made, it is, that the dealer should be able to order parts.
So, they can deceive the public by selling "painted" leather making the customer think they are getting a real cow's hide instead of a really thiiiiiin piece of ***.
In addition, I get to PAY for brand new fake parts, which I have the privilege of installing myself!!
Thank you Ashley for turning my $783.34 expenditure into a most likely $1000.00 or more piece of ***.
No thank you.
Never Ashley again!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "I purchased a king size bed - 2 side tables, desk, bookshelf, oversized mirror, a large entry table, requested all to be delivered "boxed". The rails for the bed..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I bought a pair of men's 584s from the NB website 3 months ago. They were expensive ($85). They fit very comfortably, and I was very happy with the design..."
- "Awful quality! The wigs do not look like what's pictured. Then, if you want to return it, that's a bigger hassle! Apparently there is a NO return..."