Featured Not resolved

Bought Ashley chair 406-03-20 in 2008. Last month the leather started peeling. The tag on the chair states that all parts of chair that has human contact are REAL 100% leather. They don's say the leather is less than 1 millimeter in thickness and somehow attached to some sort of fabric.

Took picture to store I bought it, Silver Moon Furniture.

and they said it did not look like real leather. In addition, they no longer have Ashley in their store, but still have books so someone may order from.

Called Ashley service and they informed me that the leather is only guaranteed for three years after purchase.

If the model is still made, it is, that the dealer should be able to order parts.

So, they can deceive the public by selling "painted" leather making the customer think they are getting a real cow's hide instead of a really thiiiiiin piece of ***.

In addition, I get to PAY for brand new fake parts, which I have the privilege of installing myself!!

Thank you Ashley for turning my $783.34 expenditure into a most likely $1000.00 or more piece of ***.

No thank you.

Never Ashley again!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Chair.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Awful Quality! Ashley Furniture "Durablend Sofa and loveseat in a vacation home seldom used, is falling apart! The durablend is a *** finish. It has stretched and creased on the seats with 160lb bodies,..." Read more Don't waste your time or money with *** from Ashley Furniture! Ashley Furniture "...that $4,000 purchase was quickly turning into a costly mistake. The couch was starting to PEEL..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Ashley Furniture - AVOID ASHLEY AT ANY COST Ashley Furniture "We bought dinning table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more