Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved

Bought Ashley chair 406-03-20 in 2008. Last month the leather started peeling. The tag on the chair states that all parts of chair that has human contact are REAL 100% leather. They don's say the leather is less than 1 millimeter in thickness and somehow attached to some sort of fabric.

Took picture to store I bought it, Silver Moon Furniture.

and they said it did not look like real leather. In addition, they no longer have Ashley in their store, but still have books so someone may order from.

Called Ashley service and they informed me that the leather is only guaranteed for three years after purchase.

If the model is still made, it is, that the dealer should be able to order parts.

So, they can deceive the public by selling "painted" leather making the customer think they are getting a real cow's hide instead of a really thiiiiiin piece of ***.

In addition, I get to PAY for brand new fake parts, which I have the privilege of installing myself!!

Thank you Ashley for turning my $783.34 expenditure into a most likely $1000.00 or more piece of ***.

No thank you.

Never Ashley again!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Chair.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion