Ashley Furniture - Ashley peeling "real" leather chair
Bought Ashley chair 406-03-20 in 2008. Last month the leather started peeling. The tag on the chair states that all parts of chair that has human contact are REAL 100% leather. They don's say the leather is less than 1 millimeter in thickness and somehow attached to some sort of fabric.
Took picture to store I bought it, Silver Moon Furniture.
and they said it did not look like real leather. In addition, they no longer have Ashley in their store, but still have books so someone may order from.
Called Ashley service and they informed me that the leather is only guaranteed for three years after purchase.
If the model is still made, it is, that the dealer should be able to order parts.
So, they can deceive the public by selling "painted" leather making the customer think they are getting a real cow's hide instead of a really thiiiiiin piece of ***.
In addition, I get to PAY for brand new fake parts, which I have the privilege of installing myself!!
Thank you Ashley for turning my $783.34 expenditure into a most likely $1000.00 or more piece of ***.
No thank you.
Never Ashley again!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Like so many other reviews posted, I made a BIG mistake buying from Ashley Furniture. The problem is the warehouse located in Newark, Delaware. When the furniture was..."
- "I have had this sectional couch for a little over two years but it has started to peel. It was bought at Ashley Furniture in Davie, FL a little over..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Awful quality! The wigs do not look like what's pictured. Then, if you want to return it, that's a bigger hassle! Apparently there is a NO return..."
- "I bought a pair of men's 584s from the NB website 3 months ago. They were expensive ($85). They fit very comfortably, and I was very happy with the design..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."