THIS IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. I called them today for the last time today. They laughed and scoffed at my insistence that this is the wrong couch. While it also came damaged... even though it is the wrong couch and the wrong color.... all they will do is repair the damage. They will not replace it for the couch I paid for. (After 5 separate conversations with them) I told them I guess I am stuck and will have to sell it then... but since then I have had second and third and fourth thoughts. I am reporting them to every legal agency I can find, the BBB, the Attorney General's office and I am putting the word out whereever I can find a place to and I am going to spend as much time as I can to keep on doing so. I may even just go ahead and file a lawsuit against them. If I can recoup my lawsuit expenses, it is certain that I will file the lawsuit. THEY are thieves. YOU KEEP READING EVERYONE'S POSTS... THE POSTS ARE TRUE AND IF YOU BUY FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE YOU ARE VERY LIKELY TO COME INTO VERY DISTURBING PROBLEMS JUST LIKE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSTED. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ABSOLUTLEY LUDICROUS! LOOK AT THE NUMBERS OF COMPLAINTS!!!!! THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU, BUT RATHER SLAP YOU IN THE FACE FOR DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM. I have seen poor customer service in my time... but this is different. This is callous and full of intent. I spent nearly $5,000 with them and I Swear to you On My Life, they all but kicked me in the face for a $1,000 dollar item out of all my purchases and REFUSE to make it right. FILE YOUR COMPLAINTS EVERYWHERE... ON THE INTERNET, AT THE BBB, AT YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE. GET THE WORD OUT. If you haven't done business with them yet... keep on reading through this site as well as many others out there. If that is not enough information and proof for you, here is a website from legal entities telling you of just some of their their foul fraudulent ways... http://southernnevada.bbb.org/rptrel2007.asp?bbbid=60093

These are from only one district of one state... check your own local BBB and Attorney General's office. If they do business where you are... after reading the above, I am sure you will come across more of the same in your area as well.

THESE PEOPLE DO NOT DESERVE TO BE IN BUSINESS OR DESERVING OF THE HORDS OF MONEY THEY ARE RIPPING OFF FROM CONSUMERS.

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Comments

i work there. we've been treated like ***. production and quality control. we always give complaints to the people in charge and they dont do nothing. i work in leesport,pa. this little midget at my job treat the employees like hurry up motherfu**as what the *** is taking you so long. hurry up before i write your *** up. so yeah we get treated wrong there. i hope the head of this reads or something to help us over here. we're tired peopel are getting fired and alot are quitting. we're humans and they're always passing bad furniture when we dont want them too.

get at me

bootytwats@***.com

Furthermore, if Tammy and Ashley Furniture wanted to back up their statements and really wanted to do something about the oh so many injustices and complaints, they would stop selling their furniture to these "independent companies" they blame for all the injustices. I mean... why sell to companies that will just drag your name through the mud? I'll tell you... money, they make lots of money by standing behind these "independent companies", faking you out in here pretending and lying about their concern by placing a seemingly sensitive ADVERTISEMENT right here. Like I said, I called them - They have the same lack of concern and lack of integrity. Crooks

I already called your consumer affairs department and I got the same mistreatment by them as by your customer service office. You have refused to take this couch back and either replace it with the right colored couch or refund my money.

I am not going to allow your company to stress me and this situation out anymore. Take a look at the number of complaints out here. I am filing my official complaints. My telephone logs show how many times I have tried to work this out with your company and have received nothing but sarcastic obnoxiousness from your staff.

Those are traits of thoughtless theives and show how many times your company has dealt with these complaints as they are so well rehearsed. I give up and am giving it to the law.

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@***.com

Fax: 1-60*-***-****

Phone: 1-80*-***-****, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!