Reston, Virginia

I purchased a dining table set at REGENCY FURNITURE in Waldorf MD in November with a 5 years protection plan. I discovered a defect on the table and notified them with emails and photos.

They sent the file to the manufacturer (ASHLEY REGENCY FURNITURE) and it took 2 months of emails and phone calls and false promises to have my dining table replaced or repaired, to finally have their answer that it was not considered as a manufacturer defect.

I had to deal with very rude people and liars.

I am thinking of a law suite. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH ASHLEY REGENCY FURNITURE STORE THEY ARE DESPICABLE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Table.

Comments

worse customer service ever, impossible to communicate using the phone, they said that they are experiencing a large number of calls. I wonder why, if there a lost of complains about the their service.

Please stay away from this place....

PLEASE DONT BUY from REGENCY - i had a worst nighmare with them - they cheated me by giving me the wrong product and got my full money for something else. when asked for a refund, they would not give back.

On top of that, the table they delivered was broken and chipped and they wouldnt want to repair or replace it. I complained to BBB and i advise who got ripped off, should do the same.

Worst experience ever. I am having a horrible experience with the Woodbridge store.

When buying, we specifically mentioned that we would not be available for delivery on in the morning of the day they said they could deliver. The lady said that she would make a note so they would deliver it afternoon. Today, we get a call saying it would be delivered between 10-2. We explained the deal and they said there was nothing that could be done about it.

We called the store and the Manager, a man named Leif, was the rudest person I've ever dealt with. I got in a shouting match with him and he wouldn't even let me cancel the order.

Worse, if we're not there for delivery, they will charge us an extra $130 for re-delivery! Don't even walk into these stores or you will encounter a nightmare.

:( don't ever go to a REGENCY FURNITURE STORE. i purchase a bedroom set on 5/2011.

7/15/11 and i haven't received not a even a call to deliver my furniture.

i have called the warehouse so many times and they always give me the same answer "WITHIN A WEEK WE SHOULD RECEIVE YOUR FURNITRE" YEAAAH, Right :grin

don't waste your time with false promises just for a few dollars shipper......we'll see if they deliver sometime or they steal our money.... :eek

please please - Never never shop at Regency Fruniture, the worst customer service ever seen, I bought a furniture from Landmark VA Regency store they told me it will take 4-6 weeks and agreed with the sales man on April 9, every time i called and talk to the Manager he says will be delivered Tuesday, I keep calling and walked in to the shop every Tuesday and has been passed 4 Tuesday, today is June 16 still did not get my furniture, I ask the manager to refund my money and he told me i have to wait 10 weeks but the sales man told me 4-6 weeks and i trust him but when i ask my money the manager told me to wait 10 weeks, plus unprofessional manager when i went to the store after 6 weeks he told me it will be ready in 2011 i took it as a joke but he was telling me the truth still i did not get my furniture and going to cancel, as usual i went again yesterday June 15 2011 to pick my furniture with my friends, since Tuesday is the manager word, I met another manager and told him want to pick my fruniture with my friend, the manager could not find my name in the system could not believe finaly he found it by my address then he called to somewhere and he talk some one in Arabic lanaguage and he told me it will be ready next Tuesday, I told him yesterday was my 5th Tuesday and my friend was not happy and he asked how long it should talk and some argue and finally he asked us to leave the store without furniture.please do not shop from Regency Furniture worst customer service, if you have to shop pick whatever display you get and take it with you.

#262060

My husband surprised me with new furniture and we selected Regency furniture in waldorf, md. That was our first mistake.

The sales people only care about making the sale. we were given a day when our furniture would be ready and now a month later half still isn't here. To make matters worse the piece we do have is broken.

Horrible place and the customer service will not let you speak to a manager. Headed to the store right now....

Please read- never shop at Regency Furniture. As the previous customer stated, the employees and sales personnel are liars.

They promised that my bedroom set will be delivered on oct.13, 2010 and the only thing that I received was the bed and mattress. It is now Nov. 28, 2010 and I still do not have my 2 night stands and dresser with mirror. Now Regency says that they have up to 10 weeks from the promised delivery date.

To me, Regency is a rip off and should have told me up front that they did not have my order in stock instead of lying and taken over $3,000.oo from me and the sales person said that everything was in stock and to add insult to injury, I was advised that I would have to pay another shipping fee when the remainder of the furniture comes in. I have written to the Consumer Protetion Agency and some other agency for the State of maryland.

I have just moved to maryland and this situation has definitley left a bad taste in my mouth. I have told everyone that I know about Regency Furnture and their bad business practice.

I will never EVER EVER shop at regency again. They delivered me a china cabinet where the door will not close.

The service department will NOT RETURN YOUR CALLS. It took me over a week to reach someone. Once I reached someone they would only send someone out during work hours to fix my furniture. They would not even schedule someone to come to myhouse after 3!

If you can not deliver a good product it is YOUR REPSONSIBILITY to fix it at a time convient for the customer. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

I have never had this problem at other furniture stores. There were also many other defects on the furniture I did not complain about!

MY HUSBAND AND I WERE THING OF BUYING SOME NEW FURNITURE AND WE WERE GOING TO LOOK AT ASHLEY FURNITURE. WELL WITH ALL OF THE COMMENTS WE HAVE DECIDED NOT TO EVEN LOOK THERE. THANKS TO EVERYONES COMMENTS FOR HELPING US MAKE OUR DECISION NOT TO SHOP AT ASHLEY FURNITURE.

Ashley Furniture Reviews