4.5
Style and Design

If you're reading this and are 2nd guessing purchasing the warranty due to all of the negative feedback on this board, I'd urge you to think again.

I'm not affiliated with Ashley's Furniture or Monage warranty in any way, but I've used the warranty twice already and haven't had any issues. If you have done your research and read through what the warranty covers you'll be fine!

1. It covers ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE

2. It covers bodily fluids (human or pet)

3. It does NOT cover wear and tear

4. You must report the damage within 48hours of discovering it for them to accept your claim

My puppy decided to urinate on my sofa recently. I called Monage, and when I told her it had just happened earlier that day, she quickly approved the claim and said that since it was a bodily fluid that it will be their highest priority.

The previous time was due to someone spilling a drink on my other sofa. Again, the claim was approved.

Customer service isn't much to brag about, but my rep was friendly enough and got the info she needed to start the claim and get the ball rolling.

My biggest complaint is how tedious the whole paperwork process is. Apart from that, I'd say this warranty has definitely paid itself off. If I didn't have it, I'd be out $1500 on my couch thanks to my puppy. And no telling how many more times I might have to go through this with my dog!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Ashley Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments