1.6

I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the sagging seats leather tearing crumbling the bed frame is falling apart and the mattress all you see now is the springs which punctured my leg last year due to the spring sticking out of the mattress. I called the Coleman's Ashley and even the warranty company and guess what they don't want to do anything about it.

In fact I still have a current extended warranty it is still active and still they always find an excuse not to cover the sofa bed basically we were sold a lemon sofa bed. Model San Lucas Harness Queen Sleeper ASL-8370239 Under Ashley Furniture shows as Signature Design by Ashley Model # 8370239

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Amrom

Hi, we’re sorry to hear about what has happened to your sofa. We would be happy to try to help you.

Please feel free to send an email to fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com for further assistance.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.

Daniel

my sectional is peeling after 5 years. Ashley informed my husband and I that we would have to pay for repairs.

Whole sectional is peeling and cracking.

No way to repair it. hopefullt class action.

Ashley Furniture Reviews