Ocean View, New Jersey
2.3

I bought a Living Room suit in 2012 and a Sealy Mattress in 2013. The Living room suit was a 4 Piece including a Couch, Loveseat, Big Chair and Ottoman.

The sales man talked me into the protection plan for the furniture...told me it covered EVERYTHING. I said even pets...to which he said "Even Pets" so I bought the protection plan cause I thought...if something happens to it due to my pets, that is wonderful. Well something happens it because of my pet. Called the service department and told them that my cushion on my ottoman was ripped.

the Service tech came out...mind you 2 weeks later...when he came into my house he noticed my dog. He said that the rip in the ottoman was caused by the dog and they don't cover pet issues. Now prior to this incident I had also went in and bought a Sealy Gel Cooling Queen Mattress. Again got the protection plan for it because it covered everything...Well the sides busted out of the bed...There was an indent at the head of the bed that made the bed swoop down.

Called Ashley and again they won't cover it saying that it was customer fault that the mattress has done that! Excuse me...How the *** does that become my problem that I bought a mattress from Ashley to SLEEP on and that is what I did and it is Customer fault that the sides of the mattress blew out and there is an indent the size of mount everest in the bed top!

I AM DONE WITH ASHLEY. Their quality of furniture is not good.

My couch after 4 years looks like it is 20 years old. Even the Couch and Love seat that my dogs aren't allowed on and they are aware of that. The cushions are Flat and Slide out from under you as you sit on the couch. Doesn't matter how you sit...SLIDE the cushion is out of there!

Just poor quality!

I AM Over them and will never shop there again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Loveseat.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Quality of furniture after a few years of use.

Comments