We bought dinning table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress.The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs.

The bed arrives with the mattress and a base with missing parts. Had to call customer support and they scheduled to deliver missing parts couple weeks later. The delivery driver comes with the missing parts and assembles the base which was still not working and he wanted us to sign the paper of acceptance saying I did everything I could and it is not my fault. We reject to accept the defaulted base and driver got into fight with my husband and would not leave our house.

My husband had to call customer support and wait on the phone for 45 minutes to speak with someone. The customer support asks driver to leave and told us we will receive a replacement. Had to call Ashley and report driver's absolutely rude behavior. The delivery of base replacement does not come in as scheduled so again we had to hunt down these people (and it is a total hassle) and they said there was no replacement order placed or no delivery was scheduled.

After arguing with them for an hour, they said manager will call you back within 2 days. Of course, no one ever calls you back as usual!!! After, long efforts of 2 weeks we finally received a replacement base along with chairs (for almost 2 months we had no bed to sleep in or Chairs to sit on). 5 days after the delivery one of the chairs' fabric pops out (Total damaged).

I went to the store with pictures and they were rude as *** (ofc now they are not making any sales) and said they could not do anything once the furniture is in your house and said we are reporting it to customer service and someone will call you back. Again, as usual no one EVER calls you back!!!! We call customer support back ourselves and they said there is NO EXCHANGE or NO RETURNS once the furniture is in your house. We can ONLY try to fix it because the chairs have 1 year of warranty.

TOTAL NON SENSE !!! In other words, they can deliver worst quality of furniture that gets damaged in 5 days and can literally get away with it saying we have nothing to do with it now. The issue remains UNRESOLVED. After paying lot of money we are stuck with worst quality of furniture.

Not only chairs, but the adjustable base does not move even half way higher as to what they demonstrated in the store to us. We bought entire house furniture from all over the different companies and did not have any trouble. Terrible experience with Ashley. Had to waste our times 3 times for delivery to come in only for 3 things.

and numerous amount of time spent on phone with customer support and store. ASHLEY = WORST QUALITY of FURNITURE!!

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!Had the worst experience of my Life !!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality of furtniture, Customer service.

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, thank you for providing your feedback on this item and your experience.We would be happy to try to help with this issue.

Please feel free to reach out to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.

Daniel

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your purchase or customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback on both by emailing us at fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.

We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel