107 views
Verified Reviewer

1.7

Update by user Mar 14, 2020

Update: I was unable to reach a supervisor when I called the call center, which was the only number I had. They maintain they don't have supervisors there, despite me hearing a woman in the background coaching the person I was speaking to.

I contacted my state's Better Business Bureau. VERY HELPFUL PEOPLE...I cannot praise them enough. She knew just who to contact at Ashley in Memphis, which is the regional center apparently. I received an email from the woman at Ashley in Mempis, and called her since she provided me the number in her email.

She was VERY nice...almost like she is from a different planet from everyone else at Ashley. She told me she had looked at the photos of my headboard and indeed it needed to be replaced (which is what I was told originally), and a new headboard would be delivered. It was delivered two days ago, and is fine.

Such hassle when it didn't need to be. If I hadn't contacted the Better Business Bureau, I would still be in a mess.

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2020

Furniture is of poor quality, fit and finish. Better quality can be found at Walmart.

Replacement items had to be ordered due to damage and/or faulty construction.

Deliveries were as promised, but had to wait weeks for the deliveries. I will not be recommending Ashley in the future to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ashley Furniture Pros: Nice store, Appealing displays in store.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Extremely poor quality.

Comments

I know I have two sofa's from Ashley and they are so HARD! and the smell of them is so BAD!!!

one of them is a sleeper sofa and the mattress smell's so bad and i got it 2/26/2020 and the mattress say's made on 6/8/2005. so it has been siting there for 15 year's and smell's that bad. and the sofa's are so hard that we can not really sit on it for much time at all before it start's hurting. we are not at all happy with them.

and paying a lot of money for them. we had our other sofa's for 27 year's and this is what we get we well never shop Ashley furniture again!

Ashley Furniture Reviews