Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jul 15, 2021

still no response from the store or store manager Conrad!!! DO NOT SHOP HERE!!

Original review posted by user Jul 15, 2021

I am on my way to contacting my attorney. We spent over $18,000 (paid in full at time of purchase) at the Laburnum Ave, Richmond VA store.

I have received nothing but the worst customer service and managerial service. The manager is Conrad and he has promised on way too many occasions to contact me to clear up the matters on my furniture delivery and pick up. We purchased our furniture on January 14, 2021. I received some of my furniture the second week of February after my father in-law and I went to the store to inquire because they kept giving me dates for delivery and it never happened.

The delivery drivers left broken furniture for my sons room- and I still have not received my chest for our master bedroom- we had to dish out more money to complete our rooms because my son needed a place to lay his poor head and he still cant fully use his room due to the furniture they pretty much threw in my house after my husband went to his truck and I was coming in the house from the nail shop ..the driver called Ashley furniture and spoke with the rep and she asked was my furniture delivered and set up and I said yes but I did not know my husband told them to wait..and unfortunately they left very quickly. I have been trying to get the manager to resolve this issue and as I type this..I am on hold with an agent..(agent answered and said she was transferring me to the refund department and of course I did not get an answer but instead a recording. At this point I want my entire balance refunded to me ...here is why: I have had nothing but issues- problems -no bed for my child- spending additional money for furniture- we are still living out of bins from Home Depot and it is just simply unacceptable.

My next step is to contact the Local Television Station in Richmond Va where we purchased the furniture. If you care enough to contact me..here is my phone number (AGAIN) 301-302-****

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE THAT YOU CANT TAKE HOME THE SAME DAY!! I AM NOT THEY ONLY ONE..I NOW KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUES. GO TO VALUE CITY OR SOMEWHERE ELSE BUT PLEASE DONT SHOP AT "Ashley Furniture".

Preferred solution: A FULL REFUND AND MY CHEST THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED!!!! .

Ashley Furniture Cons: I did not like the way my problem was handle.

Comments