On July 2, 2017, my husband and I brought a sofa & loveseat from Ashley Furnitures, paid in full, $99 delivery and paid for a 5 years warantee.After many phone calls, we were told that we must pickup tje furniture at the warehouse because we did not pay the $99 delivery charge, we had to take the receipt back to the store as proof of payment , the manager then stated "oh, someone must have changed the figures in the computer" ???

As of today October 8, 2017. Ashley Furnitures has mot delivered the furniture. After many visits and phone calls to the store, I finally was able to clarify the matter with the store manager who said "I spoke to the owner of the company and he wants you to bring your credit card back to the store for a refund because we are not making any money with the deal we gave you." Yet during purchase, we were advised of a 40% restocking fee if cancel. You see, the store manager made the decision to match the online price of the furnitures we purchased because the same furnitures are found online with a lower price.

Then the manager later decided that she made a mistake yet, after 3 months, never notified me of the happening. If I did not follow-up. I would have not known their intentions. My husband and I have been deprived for 3 months and have been sitting on the floor to watch TV which.is now agfevting my lower back.

As a consumer, I am humiliated. I have reported this matter to the BBB and to Consumer Affairs, and now to my Attorney.

This store has no ethics, no customer satisfaction.If possible, please avoid this store.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

My daughter and her fiancé were expecting An Ashley delivery on 10-28-2017 between 1:15 p.m.and 4:15 p.m.

A lot of the family spent the day with them putting up pictures and placing furniture while waiting on the Ashley HomeStore furniture delivery. My daughter explained thru the day that Ashley HomeStore furniture would call about an hour ahead of actual delivery and that call did not come. The fiancé made several calls to inquire about the delivery and was given several different explanations that contradicted them selves. It was obvious lies were being told or simply made up and each call was a new Ashley Furniture employee blaming either the local store, dispatch or delivery crew.

Absolutely no one accepted responsibility or compassion for the late delivery. The fiancé then explained to the 3 generations of both sides of the family that this was the second scheduled delivery. Well, members of the family started researching the internet for Ashley Home Store furniture reviews and immediately became alarmed at the negative reviews and previously disappointed Ashley HomeStore customers. The complaints were as follows: peeling furniture materials, Chinese made products, NO RETURN POLICY, 10 percent penalty for cancelled deliveries and LATE DELIVERIES.

My daughter and her fiances (approx. $3,000.00 cash order) furniture ultimately was a week and 4 hours late. The entertainment center that was part of the delivery did not have its shelves and the...

I wouldn't be surprised if a national news channel or class action lawsuit happened in the future of Ashley furniture.

Lexington, KY

I wish my daughter had conducted a search of Ashley Furniture reviews before her purchase.The reviews are so bad I can’t believe the doors are still open to this business across the United States

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel