Durablend Sofa and loveseat in a vacation home seldom used, is falling apart!The durablend is a *** finish.

It has stretched and creased on the seats with 160lb bodies, and is peeling off in "scales" on arms, seats and backrest of both sofa and loveseat. This product is a joke.

Too bad it has to be replace in less than 6yrs, and little use.Find a new place to get quality....wish had had read all the reviews on this junk before I bought it!!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,

Daniel

Ashley Furniture - DO NOT SHOP HERE Ashley Furniture " bought my bed from Ashley's New Rochelle and Ashley's delivered the wrong box spring, and then they tried to force me to purchase the correct box spring from them..." Read more Ashley Furniture HomeStore is a Rip Off CusIDLONGMAR2626 Ashley Furniture "I purchased a Power Lift Recliner from Ashley Furniture Homestore @ 7780 Cicero Ave Burbank,ILL 60459 on 2/25/2017 through James McCormick. I purchased the Furniture Protection. It has a rip..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Product Ashley Furniture "I had a couch that ripped within 2 years. I had purchased the extended warranty. Customer service was terrible. Never sent anyone out to Repair. One representative told me they..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more Luminess Air - Great make up - quality control needs improvement Luminess Air "I bought two units a few months ago. ONE OF THE UNITS WAS FOR MY DAUGHTER. We both love the make up and find it is fast and easy to..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more