1.6

My family and I just moved to the US. We bought a house and needed to fill it with furniture.

We chose Ashley and proceeded to buy an entire house of furniture. 4 bedroom sets, 2 living room sets, a dining set, kitchen set and more. We had spent almost $20,000. They told us that some items we selected would take about 4 to 6 months to arrive, which was fine cause we had at least a 4 month wait before we could move into the new house.

We moved in and the delivery was scheduled. When they arrived, they only had 2 sofas and 2 tv stands. When we went to the store, they said everything was discontinued and we need to pick new furniture and wait again. We paid 20 grand in full over 4 months ago and on the day of delivery you tell me that the furniture that I paid for was discontinued!?

Why take my money? Why not give me the floor models? They sold the floor models to someone else even though I paid in full 4 months ago!

What kind of professional business would take someones money and then sell that product out from under them. I will never buy from Ashley/ City furniture ever again!

User's recommendation: Never buy there unless you want your furniture to never come.

Location: Orlando, Florida