1.9

Almost 5 Years ago we move TO a new home AND we decides TO purchace new furniture we spend more than 5,000 dollars in bedroom and living room set. Our problem started with our couches malfuction rails we felt like we're sitting on the metals.

Suddenly start peeling fading from everywhere. Also the associate told us it was real leather and we got Durablend or whatever but not leather at all. We contact store manager Rod from the Ashley furniture in Sterling where we purchase them . At first he seen interested in helping us but will send us home for two weeks to wait on a approval.

To replace our 3 pieces. Months past then he send us to Ashley costumer care. I spoke to 3 people who will help me at the beginning but later all all of them will transfer me to someone new a supervisor they said. Now it's almost a year and no help at all from anybody.

We lost all that money and guarantee money that we purchase for 500 dollars. No store credit no replacement no solution at all.

Very disappointed in the store and feels so many regrets because I refer family and friends to buy from them. Ashley furniture the worst store I ever purchase

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ashley Furniture Pros: Nice store.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Peeling upholstry, Costumer service.

Comments