Verified Reviewer

1.1

I bought furniture less than 2 years ago, and during COVID lock down, they were not giving any repair service. Now that they are doing so, I was told by their customer service that I am not covered for the damage.

I have bought EXTENDED WARRANTY.

The store sales rep and manager told me the warranty covers all damage, now they are saying it does not cover damage to furniture, only stain.

I like all other customers thought that ASHLEY FURNITURE is a reputable company, but in fact they are the worst by far. I spent lots of money on the furniture and I DO NOT recommend them to anyone.

Furthermore, customer service failed to explain why I was cheated on buying the extended warranty, they do not even know what's going on.

Feel free to email me if you want more photos or explanations.

User's recommendation: Do not be fooled by extended warranty.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Preferred solution: Repair or Full Refund and not ignoring and avoiding my issue..

Ashley Furniture Cons: Warranty and customer service.

Comments