Verified Reviewer

I purchased my ashley reclining sofa and chair from Rent One and I paid it off within 120 days to avoid extra finance charges. after I paid it off it lasted two weeks.

only 2 weeks. that's a total of 4 and a half months. so I paid 1500 for this Ashley Furniture set. I thought it was a quality set and I had purchased other things from Rent One in the past and was always satisfied.

I decided to contact the store. no help. I contacted the help center. no help.

I contacted the regional manager. no help. I contacted Ashley Furniture repeatedly. no help.

I have had no one fix this issue and it has been months since it began. I have finally went to the BBB hoping to get this resolved. waiting for a response from both companies. I now have decided to take it to social media so that it might put enough pressure on these companies to resolve this issue.

all I want is my sofa repaired or replaced. it is a simple repair and it is inexpensive. the recliner mechanism needs to be replaced. that Is all.

I do not believe that I am asking to much. if you read this post please share it.

comment on it. i know I can count on the Facebook community to help when no one else would.

User's recommendation: Please read all reviews and take the complaints very seriously.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa Repair.

Ashley Furniture Pros: Easily obtained from several sources.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Delivery crew nor customer service, Quality of my furniture, Managers, Worse customer service, Hateful attitude of the customer service person on the phone, Waiting on the phone, Hard to speak to administration, You hear nothing from the store.

Location: 18650 West Corporate Drive, Brookfield, WI 53045