1.2

Ordered server in late Dec. 2020 went to pick up at distributor and had disrespectful and lazy dockworker that refused to load me because he deliberately backed me into dock with my tail gate down and refused to load me so i had to do it my self my wife asked him for his name and he refused to give his name he dropped the clip board on the floor and told her he didn't care if she signed it or not and walked off i went inside reported incident and got his name called some office and reported incident yet again because office personal said it was not Desmonds first report of bad conduct so begs to ask, why is he still employed there any way my night had just started i get my furniture home, and it was damaged in box and when i say damaged I don't mean a scratch BROKE WOOD AND DOORS BROKE OFF HINGES!

Took my wife 3 hrs to get someone on phone to report damage which was on Saturday maybe that's their excuse, but now it will be Feb. 25th before we receive server yes I am pissed never again will step foot in their store.

User's recommendation: read reviews as I should have, fool me once shame on you......

Preferred solution: price reduction and improve hiring practices of rouge employees for having to waste a whole saturday on this experience! .

Location: Midlothian, Texas