Wasting your time in contacting Ashley's at their store in Plano, Texas near the Collin Creek Mall. In 2017 we purchase a King sized double sided Pillow Top Sealy made "Dadford" mattress. It was to be identical of one of their Queen size "Floor Models".

What I received was a single sided "Pillow Top" mattress & base(s)

that immediately sagged like two cradle like pockets on both sides at least six inches deep. On top of all of that in reviewing my

invoice I noticed that Ashley's had added on a significant fee for a

warranty which I return to the store and demanded a refund on the unauthorized warranty fee which I received, that was be for we had even tried sleeping on the mattress and experiencing the above noted the deep sagging pockets on both sides.

My complaining to no avail,

The message to future potential buyers from Ashley's is "Do not buy anything from an Ashley Store assuming you are going to get a product representing their "Floor Models" and accepting their word that the product in the warehouse is identical, if you do you should insist to see it in the warehouse and mark it, That goes also for buying any product identified as a floor model (Mark It). In short, the Ashley Stores are not trust worthy.

Review about: Sealy Mattress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments