2.3
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 03, 2021

Ashley FLAT OUT LIES. I last wrote that the Ashley technician said he would ordered parts for the broken sofa.

No parts arrived. I called Ashley customer service. They said the complete opposite of what the technician actually told us. Someone has FALSIFIED the technicians report.

They said we were told to contact GBS (the insurance company that will also not take responsibility to fix this sofa). THAT'S NOT WHAT THE TECHNICIAN TOLD US. HE SAID IT WAS A MANUFACTURING DEFECT AND HE WAS ORDERING PARTS. The customer service representative also told me she would call me back the next day when she had a chance to determine if any parts were actually ordered.

She never called me back. TERRIBLE, LYING, COMPANY.

Update by user Jul 25, 2021

The Ashley technician has ordered parts to (hopefully) fix the love seat. Even if/when they fix it, I don't think I can trust Ashley products going forward. This should not even be happening.

Original review updated by user Jul 25, 2021

Ashley and GBS seem to be running a scam where they refer you back and forth, but no one takes responsibility. As a "Courtesy", Ashley said they would send a technician to look at the problem but not fix it.

This is a problem with a motorized love seat set. Ashley gave me a DATE - NO TIME, JUST A DATE that they are to show up.Can't reach anyone to narrow that down. Both GBS and Ashley say it's not their problem. This was reported within the first year of use.

UPDATE: Ashley agreed to send a tech as a courtesy call.

They did.

He agreed this was a manufacturing problem and ordered parts to fix it. I'm still waiting for the parts and the fix, but I feel they are now making an attempt to make things right.

User's recommendation: NEVER BUY from ASHLEY.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Ashley Furniture Cons: No support or solutions.

Comments

#2038984

Ashley agreed to send a tech to see my love seat. But, they told me it was only a courtesy call.

However, when the tech did arrive, he could see that this was a manufacturing problem and ordered the parts that will fix it. I'm still waiting for the parts and the fix, but I feel they are now making an attempt to make things right.

Ashley Furniture Reviews