Verified Reviewer

When to Ashley furniture , on December 3 2020 , to buy new furniture for our apartment . I ordered 1 sofa 2 recliner rockers and 1 luv seat, all the same .

sales man told me I would have all the items by 2nd. week of January ! Ha January came and gone February did the same ,2nd week in March it finally arrived . that's when the problems started!

the cushions on the luv seat won't stay in place The backing of the love seat gave out , and so did 1 of the recliner ,call the store and made a complaint, about the 2 pcs. A few days passed before their tech.

arrived and he changed the cushions and repacked the backs on the 2 pcs.and said that look great .and he left the cushions took some time to expand to there sizes now one is bigger than the other the luv seat seat is terribly !I tried to contact the salesman and the manager with no luck It is a sight for sore eyes. the couc

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Ashley Furniture Cons: You hear nothing from the store.

Comments