Went to buy a 5 drawer chest of drawers on President's day sale for $168. sale price.

Was told that I would have to go to Fredericksburg to the warehouse to get it or I could pay $138. for delivery. I live in Winchester, Va and Fredericksburg is about 80 miles away. I asked if they couldn't deliver it to the store for me to pick up and was told that only small items came to the store receiving likes lamps and small tables.

I told him that we bought a sofa a couple of years ago and it was delivered without the excessive charge and he said that it probably was a special deal. When we said forget it that we would go to Grand or Schewels and started to walk out, he said that we could have gotten a reduced delivery if we wanted.

My wife said they were ridiculous and as far as we were concerned; that was a bait ans switch to get people in the store. Never will go into one of Ashley's Furniture stores again.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

My husband and I purchased a bedroom set from Ashley Furniture through Acceptance Now back on 2015. The furniture itself is NOT worth the god awful amount they charged us over the years!

Our lease agreement was up in March 2018 and they are wanting us to pay an additional $700 as a buyout or pay 3 more payments of $200.

We live in NC and he said NC is the only state that has this buyout lease agreement. Has anyone else had an issue like this where they keep asking for money after your lease is up???