I went to pickup a 3 Piece managers special living room set in Oxnard.The ad came out yesterday but the guy at the store tells me they sold the floor model a few days ago.

WTH The sales goes on for three more weeks. He immediately tried to sell something I didn't want. I called other stores and got the same bull *** answer. If you get a flyer don't believe whats in it.

Its bait and switch if I have ever seen it, its just to get you into the empty store.

Shocked no one was in this store except workers, now I know why.Makes me angry

Review about: Didnt Buy Or Recommend Anything Due To Fraudulent Ad.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Deal
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Very Poor quality of Ashley Furniture & really Bad Customer service Ashley Furniture "We bought dining table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Ashley's Faulty Leather sofa bed Ashley Furniture "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Bonded Leather Reclining Sofa, loveseat and recliner set PEELING Ashley Furniture "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..." Read more Rv One Superstores Winter Park - Rocky to Smooth In Winter Park Rv One Superstores Winter Park "I purchased an Airstream from RV One in Winter Park FL just a few days ago and after a rocky start, I spoke to the onsite manager and she smoothed..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Netspend - Gave away my money Netspend "I reported my card lost on June 19th and ordered a new card as reflected in the first image. Then, June 24th the next image shows I had NO active..." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more