Verified Reviewer

Tempurpedic We had a terrible experience buying a bed at Ashley. We searched around for a couple of months before deciding on purchasing.

We had no intentions on purchasing a bed for a trial. We thought for sure this was it!! On our first night sleeping on it, we knew this was not the bed that would work for us. What a bummer!!

After contacting Ashley within 72 hours, they let us know that once purchased, no returns. No ifs ands or buts. I have called Tempurpedic and explained the situation and they said because we didnt order from them, call Ashley. I thought Tempurpedic was a reputable company that would back their product.

I have pleaded with Ashley asking how I could make it right. I wanted to pay the difference of a better bed. Anything to make for a comfortable sleep. I thought they even advertised 90 day guarantee.

Not at all!! We paid $3200 for almost a month of terrible sleep.

This whole situation has left a terrible taste in our mouths and the most unfortunate part is, waking up with a back pain we never had before. PLEASE make sure you LOVE your purchase before paying.

style="

Sad, uncomfortable customer

User's recommendation: Go to rooms to go.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Delivery was not on time, Return process, Warranty.

Comments