Alexandria, Virginia

My husband and I purchased a new living room set, we were impressed with the Hariston -Shitake Loveseat and Sofa at Ashley's furniture. Our salesman was inviting and even applied some "discounts" on our purchase.

Shortly after purchasing the furniture (approx. 3 months), the frame of the sofa started to creak so we called the service department for repair . It was found that the frame had broken and was fixed by the repairman by replacing so of the wood. Keep in mind, this sofa is not built with sturdy pieces of wood. A few months later the repairman had to be called again for the same creaking, but we could not determine the source of the problem.

It has been less than 2 yrs and 3 service calls later about the same problem and now they will no longer assist us because that the sofa is no longer under warranty. The five year warranty that we purchased is only for rips and stains on the furniture. Are you kidding me, it obviously wasn't really fixed in the first place.

The only thing that I really have to say is that you get what you pay for. GARBAGE FURNITURE, GARBAGE SERVICE SUPPPORT

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments