Ashley Furniture - Bonded Leather Sectional started peeling within 1 year and EXTRA WARRANTY not honored...
I have had this sectional couch for a little over two years but it has started to peel. It was bought at Ashley Furniture in Davie, FL a little over two years ago. Sadly, it started to peel after just about a year. I mean, we knew it was not real leather but never expected it to get to this condition after just a year. Paid for extra warranty from the thieves at Ashley and they deemed this as Normal Wear & Tear in a house that does not even have kids with just two working adults. Even after repeated attempts with their head office/customer service and sending multiple pictures way before the the warranty was up and them sending out someone to evaluate that admitted it was wrong but he knows they wont fix it, we gave up :(
LESSON LEARNED...DO NOT BUY FROM ASHLEY or even THINK OF GETTING THEIR WARRANTY.
This company is the worst. The sad thing about it is that when I bout my house in April of 2012 I used Ashley to furnish it. Living room, bed room and TV room. After thousands of dollars and repeated business being given to them, this is how they treat me. Even went in to a manager in the store and he said I am wasting my time as he does what condition my house is in that caused this. SERIOUSLY???? WTH!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."
- "After Driving 1400 miles to the keys to spend a week on vacation we thought we found a place to relax and enjoy our stay. (Man was we wrong) After..."
- "I went to the MC Donalds located at 5995 W 24 Ave, Hialeah, FL. 33016, and ordered (3) big breakfast with (1) medium latte. I was surprised when my total..."
- "Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices. http://payless-car-rental.pissedconsumer.com/it-s-time-for-a-class-action-lawsuit-20150101576924.html Run don't walk away from this..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."