Featured Not resolved

I have had this sectional couch for a little over two years but it has started to peel. It was bought at Ashley Furniture in Davie, FL a little over two years ago. Sadly, it started to peel after just about a year. I mean, we knew it was not real leather but never expected it to get to this condition after just a year. Paid for extra warranty from the thieves at Ashley and they deemed this as Normal Wear & Tear in a house that does not even have kids with just two working adults. Even after repeated attempts with their head office/customer service and sending multiple pictures way before the the warranty was up and them sending out someone to evaluate that admitted it was wrong but he knows they wont fix it, we gave up :(

LESSON LEARNED...DO NOT BUY FROM ASHLEY or even THINK OF GETTING THEIR WARRANTY.

This company is the worst. The sad thing about it is that when I bout my house in April of 2012 I used Ashley to furnish it. Living room, bed room and TV room. After thousands of dollars and repeated business being given to them, this is how they treat me. Even went in to a manager in the store and he said I am wasting my time as he does what condition my house is in that caused this. SERIOUSLY???? WTH!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

They have a brand called dura blend.It's awful said it was real leather.

Had it 2 months and started peeling.Didn't do anything about it.

pissedthefukoff
Mountain View, California, United States #916964

Im sorry but if the manager at the ashley funiture store had made a comment to me about the condition of my house causing the furniture to decompose hed surely have been spitting teeth.

Oh this bonded leather lasts forever!Not!

Waste of money it didn't even last two years! Extended warranty waste of money too because they don't honor it! They just give you the runaround.

I will never buy from Gardner white ever again!Salesman lied!

Buffalo, New York, United States #828155

my leather sofa also pealing and I have complained no response and telling to contact local Ashley show room . Do not Ever buy this furniture, This is biggest cheating company