Ashley Furniture - Bonded Leather Sectional started peeling within 1 year and EXTRA WARRANTY not honored...

640 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews

I have had this sectional couch for a little over two years but it has started to peel. It was bought at Ashley Furniture in Davie, FL a little over two years ago. Sadly, it started to peel after just about a year. I mean, we knew it was not real leather but never expected it to get to this condition after just a year. Paid for extra warranty from the thieves at Ashley and they deemed this as Normal Wear & Tear in a house that does not even have kids with just two working adults. Even after repeated attempts with their head office/customer service and sending multiple pictures way before the the warranty was up and them sending out someone to evaluate that admitted it was wrong but he knows they wont fix it, we gave up :(

LESSON LEARNED...DO NOT BUY FROM ASHLEY or even THINK OF GETTING THEIR WARRANTY.

This company is the worst. The sad thing about it is that when I bout my house in April of 2012 I used Ashley to furnish it. Living room, bed room and TV room. After thousands of dollars and repeated business being given to them, this is how they treat me. Even went in to a manager in the store and he said I am wasting my time as he does what condition my house is in that caused this. SERIOUSLY???? WTH!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Leather Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #497623

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
640 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dia

Jun 07 #1170123

They have a brand called dura blend. It's awful said it was real leather. Had it 2 months and started peeling. Didn't do anything about it.

pissedthefukoff

Dec 16, 2014 #916964 Mountain View, California, United States

Im sorry but if the manager at the ashley funiture store had made a comment to me about the condition of my house causing the furniture to decompose hed surely have been spitting teeth.

Candy

Aug 07, 2014 #852892

Oh this bonded leather lasts forever! Not! Waste of money it didn't even last two years! Extended warranty waste of money too because they don't honor it! They just give you the runaround. I will never buy from Gardner white ever again! Salesman lied!

BornToRuinAshleyFurniture

Jun 16, 2014 #828155 Buffalo, New York, United States

my leather sofa also pealing and I have complained no response and telling to contact local Ashley show room . Do not Ever buy this furniture, This is biggest cheating company

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×