I bought a couch from Ashley Furniture and they sold me the warranty also, so I thought I was covered, but was I ever wrong...a five year warranty means nothing with Ashley Furniture, just more money in their pockets!!!I have not had it but a little over two years and it started to peel, so I I called the company and went by the store but they said they could not do anything to help me with my problem.

What good is a warrant for if it does not cover something like this?

It is not like I cut a hole in it, I just use it for sitting and live alone.What kind of junk are they selling at Ashley Furniture, I always thought they were a good company to buy from but now I know to not deal with them any longer and so I want to make sure others know to be aware of the false tactics this company uses to make you feel at ease when purchasing their products.

I liked: What i thought i was getting.

I didn't like: What happened to what i actully bought.

Review #1019206 is a subjective opinion of a user.

2.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $1200
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,