Wished we had believed all the bad reviews, we ended up with alot of defective, poor quality furniture that was not inexpensive to buy.After about a month, discovered the bottom seams of the non-detachable cushion were ripped along the seams, obviously poor workmanship.
Of course the Ashley/City furniture warranty department will not cover it. Oh, but they will send out an inspector for 50 dollars.
Bought the furniture in WPB, Fl.Also bought furniture from Havertys and have been very happy with their quality so far.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Fix the defective new sofa
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Signature Design Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."
- "It might not be illegal but it should be. A baby sitting in a bar stool at the bar crying while mother drinks her beer. Manager did tell her (after..."
- "Just went to Dunkin Donuts on Village Green and US1 at 9:30 right before they closed at 10 I also called at 9:20 to put the order in so they..."
- "I had the Home Depot install a granite countertop. About 14 months after installation, I noticed a hairline crack on the countertop in front of the sink.I called the..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."