Wished we had believed all the bad reviews, we ended up with alot of defective, poor quality furniture that was not inexpensive to buy.After about a month, discovered the bottom seams of the non-detachable cushion were ripped along the seams, obviously poor workmanship.

Of course the Ashley/City furniture warranty department will not cover it. Oh, but they will send out an inspector for 50 dollars.

Bought the furniture in WPB, Fl.Also bought furniture from Havertys and have been very happy with their quality so far.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "fix the defective new sofa" as the author lost $900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

I quit Ashley in Anderson, SC years ago.I've never had a piece of furniture last more than a year before it looked like *** or broke.

Cheap craftsmanship and shoddy work.

I was told a chair was real leather only to find out it was fake.I hate them.