Wished we had believed all the bad reviews, we ended up with alot of defective, poor quality furniture that was not inexpensive to buy.After about a month, discovered the bottom seams of the non-detachable cushion were ripped along the seams, obviously poor workmanship.
Of course the Ashley/City furniture warranty department will not cover it. Oh, but they will send out an inspector for 50 dollars.
Bought the furniture in WPB, Fl.Also bought furniture from Havertys and have been very happy with their quality so far.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Fix the defective new sofa
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Signature Design Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and..."
- "Bought this at Ashley Furniture Spartanburg SC 2 years ago and the Durablend is cracking and peeling off. Spoke to representative there and they would have the person over this issue..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "Purchased a sofa Feb 2015 in the West Palm Beach, FL store, Okeechobee Rd location. The fabric and piping sewing was zigzag, a hole on the side from lack of..."
- "I had the Home Depot install a granite countertop. About 14 months after installation, I noticed a hairline crack on the countertop in front of the sink.I called the..."
- "Just went to Dunkin Donuts on Village Green and US1 at 9:30 right before they closed at 10 I also called at 9:20 to put the order in so they..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."