Wished we had believed all the bad reviews, we ended up with alot of defective, poor quality furniture that was not inexpensive to buy.After about a month, discovered the bottom seams of the non-detachable cushion were ripped along the seams, obviously poor workmanship.
Of course the Ashley/City furniture warranty department will not cover it. Oh, but they will send out an inspector for 50 dollars.
Bought the furniture in WPB, Fl.Also bought furniture from Havertys and have been very happy with their quality so far.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Fix the defective new sofa
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Signature Design Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."
- "My husband and I bought this furniture. We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set. Well a year and a half later..."
- "Bought the living room set in January of 2014 (estimate). Within a few months the "LEATHER" started peeling. I thought it would be just a very small part but it..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Just went to Dunkin Donuts on Village Green and US1 at 9:30 right before they closed at 10 I also called at 9:20 to put the order in so they..."
- "It might not be illegal but it should be. A baby sitting in a bar stool at the bar crying while mother drinks her beer. Manager did tell her (after..."
- "DON'T EVER use this product!!! It doesn't work & they don't stand behind it! A brand NEW iPhone 6 destroyed!!!!! Please pass the word... They claim water proof..."