1.1

I purchased almost 6 thousand dollars worth of furniture from Ashley including an accent chair. In the midst of owning the furniture my puppy had gotten my chair dirty with dirt.

I had some other delivery damage so I called the protection people. After about 2 weeks of trying to get through they finally set up an appointment to come clean the chair. Since the other furniture was still under the stores warranty I would need to have ashley come and repair those items. I started this process in Jan 2021 and finally in March 2021 they came to repair the furniture, I was told that a separate tech would come to clean the chair.

The tech came repaired all the items and asked me if I just wanted him to clean the chair. I said no that the other company was supposed to come as well he insisted that he clean it and that it would be fine no worries. After the tech left I noticed that he had overcleaned my chair causing it to look faded and dated in parts. I called ashley and they said they would send another tech to access the damage.

The other tech in fact told me that the chair was ruined and that they would replace it. Come to find out that chair was no longer available and so they said they would re upholster it, I refused I wanted another chair and agreed to get a complete different one. After going back and forth with corporate, the store and the protection ppl they finally agreed to give me a store credit. Every chair I picked was going to take 8 to 12 weeks to be delivered.

At this point I was tired of hassling with them and just wanted a refund. Finally 5 months later a million calls and endless hours of being on hold they are coming to get the chair and issue me a refund this customer service from them has been horrible and a never ending nightmare.

Comments