In my opinion I highly SUGGEST NO ONE waste your time or money here!They lie to you to get the sale and the part it can be returned in 1 day is a lie as well.All sales are final for mattresses, foundations, adjustable bases, Bunkie boards, metal rails, pillows, bed liens, mattress protectors, rugs, accessories, show room merchandise, & clearance items. ALSO 10% Restocking fee and $79 pick up fee will be applied AND delivery fee will NOT be refunded! The WE CARE customer service line is a JOKE!So do your research and buyer beware or you will end up with a $994 mistake that you can not do nothing about!I had a bed delivered, did not like it and asked for it for to be picked up that day to find out I am stuck with this piece of junk!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not honoring warranty, Quality of the product and honoring warranty, No refund.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Entitled whinny dude

I'm just curious but would you be ok with going to get a mattress and then being told the one you picked out was in someone's home for a day or two?No you wouldn't and you would demand a huge discount or would t buy it at all.

So just because you made a mistake the company should then have to take a 50% hit on the price of an item?? That doesn't make sense. Some furniture you can get away with it but come on no one wants a mattress or pillow someone else slept on before. Also just because you got buyers remorse or didn't measure your room to see what fits im pretty sure that a truck was loaded with your items and fuel was used and two delivery guys came to your home and brought in the items so why would you get the delivery fee back when the delivery actually happened?

So because you screwed up those delivery guys shouldn't get paid that day??? Yeah and your totally correct that every company you buy from and then get buyers remorse will immediately send a delivery crew out to your house to pick up those items for free even though they are still using fuel, a truck and 2 guys hourly pay and are going to have to put your items in clearance and sell at a huge discount.

But don't worry your THE CUSTOMER so you deserve all of your money back, free delivery, free pickup and all your items including stuff you slept naked on for the last few days should go back to the store with a full refund and you would be totally ok if you were the next customer who...