1.8

As for myself "TOTALLY SCAM" , i'd a broken bed panel , filled a claim, claim APPROVED .. !!

received a letter saying that the retail store will contact me for the replacement delivery, called them to make sure it's going in the right way as i moved from one state to another ....customer service agent said it's fine and the replacement part should be shipped at no cost to me to my new address .. ( SOUND GREAT SO FAR..!!!) . A week later montage agent left me a voicemail offering to refund the plan as the claim can't be processed since i moved away from the area of the original purchase.... called them and now they are saying that either i pay for the shipping or they refund me the plan.....

saying that there first customer service agent is not "fully aware of the rules ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!", complained at Ashley since they are the one that sold me such protection plan, they said "CONTACT THEM, IT'S A THIRD PARTY SERVICE" .... complete BS on both sides "ASHLEY" and "MONTAGE"

• no warranty support