1.4

Update by user Dec 27, 2021

Still getting the run around

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2021

I purchased a $4000.00 couch I had saved and saved for from Ashley furniture.

They told me all furniture was made in the USA, so I don't have to worry about shipping from other countries after several months of waiting for the sofa and calling the store and cooperate office, I am told its delayed because of International shipping.

The whole reason I purchased from Ashley was because its suppose to be made in America (huge lie on that one).

After months of calling both the store and cooperate, needing my sofa before Christmas. I get the runaround.

Furthermore, I get told 4 months later it's ready for delivery. The drivers show up with two pieces, the other two pieces are sitting at the store (yet no one thought to deliver it!).

I call, they said the other pieces would be delivered Monday.

I just called, and I was the 86 person in line on the call. When I finally got a call back, they tell me they won't deliver till end of January.

If I don't get my furniture this week (all of it), I will be calling Bay News 9 and putting reviews in every social media there is in existence.

The worst company in any form I have had to deal with.

I work in Health Care field, if this is the way we treat our patients and families we would be out of business and closed down.

I will never ever recommend Ashley furniture to anyone.

Their own employees complain about them.

User's recommendation: Don’t shop at Ashley Furniture.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Did not deliver as promised, Did not stand behind product.

Comments