60 views

I purchased a bedroom set from Ashley in Merrillville In. , it was delivered on March 7 of 2020, thats when things started shutting down due to the pandemic.

My mattress was sagging at the top and bottom, finally reaching someone in customer service after several weeks they placed a order to have a tech come out once things settled down. They reached out to me by email around the middle of June to set the appointment, the tech came out took measurements and pictures and said the mattress needed to be replaced and that he was submitting his report that day and call on Monday. I called them for three weeks straight sometimes holding on for over an hour only to be disconnected also calling the store where I made the purchase and never getting an answer. On July 15th I physically went into the store and waited for almost an hour while the store tried to reach customer service only to be told that my order was closed because they called me on Sunday and I didnt answer which I never received a call and if I didnt answer why didnt you leave a message.

Now Im being yo from the supervisor that my mattress does not qualify for a replacement based on the looks of the pictures. She said put in another order and we will send someone out again...

if it didnt qualify the first time allegedly... its the same mattress why would it qualify now, I feel like they are trying to manipulate the situation and not replace the mattress.

User's recommendation: Don’t shop at Ashley, their customer service sucks and they don’t stand by their products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Mattress.

Preferred solution: Replace the mattress .

Ashley Furniture Pros: Guys who made actual delivery were very nice.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Ashley brand mattress is no good, Customer satisfaction unimportant, Poorly built, Call center management.

Comments