Avenue, Maryland

Bought a couch and loveseat from Ashley Furniture in Frederick, MD. Picked up Dec.

3, 2015 and on January 5, 2016 the whole side of the couch if falling off. They used tiny tacks to attach the side of the couch and they are falling away from the couch. I called and they told me it was a manufacturer defect and they would have someone call me and arrange a time to come out and fix it. About 3 weeks later I called back and was told it would cost me $250.00.

I had bought the 5 year warranty but it does not cover that. We also noticed that all the sides are falling off the couch and loveseat. The small tacks are all coming undone. I contacted BBB and if I take the couch to Brandywine, MD.

they will fix it at $125.00 per piece. Brandywine is over and hour away from my home and I would have to make several trips there. I wish I would have never walked into that store. 8 years ago I bought a couch from Big Lots and it lasted 8 years.

Paid $300.00 for it. Paid $1500.00 on sale for these 2 pieces and falling apart within months. The cushions are now sagging as well. Just want my money back and will go to Big Lots again.

I am filing with the Attorney General Consumer Affairs office and Small Claims court as well. Biggest junk store around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Quality of the product and honoring warranty.

• Poor Quality Sofa