February 16, 2012 I purchased a Durablend Black Reclining Sofa "ASH2370088" and Also purchased The Durablend Black Reclining Loveseat w/ console "ASH2370094" , and Purchased the 5-year Extended Warranty "877100025" .The seating surfaces on the couch are pealing off life like a person who had bad sunburn.

The recliner is broke and had gouged my wood flooring badly. I called to file a claim "25643" and was informed these issues are not covered. I really loved the looks of the set and when told about the extended warranty I could get which would cover anything that could go wrong with it in the next five years I was sold! Now IM having these problems IM told oh well the warranty doesn't cover "DuraBlend" It also doesn't cover the reclining mechanisim.

If it doesn't cover the Durablend why was I sold the warranty? I was told this warranty covered everything.

Now IM stuck with a Horrible looking piece of furniture, that's broke and has ruined my wood floor.BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $590. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ashley furniture furniture set from Ashley Furniture was being lied to, customer service sucks and no one wanted to fix problem Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1094037

Hi, im working on exposing ashley sofas, i wld love if u can do a short post along with pics of ur sofa on my facebook page called ashley durablend sofa sucks: www.facebook.com/ashleypeel530 Thanks!Please like and follow my page too.

We gotta make NOISE!!i also have a post where i describe best route to go in order to get a response from Ashley Furniture!