Ashley Furniture - Couch pealing like a bad sunburn

459 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews

February 16, 2012 I purchased a Durablend Black Reclining Sofa "ASH2370088" and Also purchased The Durablend Black Reclining Loveseat w/ console "ASH2370094" , and Purchased the 5-year Extended Warranty "877100025" .The seating surfaces on the couch are pealing off life like a person who had bad sunburn.

The recliner is broke and had gouged my wood flooring badly. I called to file a claim "25643" and was informed these issues are not covered. I really loved the looks of the set and when told about the extended warranty I could get which would cover anything that could go wrong with it in the next five years I was sold! Now IM having these problems IM told oh well the warranty doesn't cover "DuraBlend" It also doesn't cover the reclining mechanisim.

If it doesn't cover the Durablend why was I sold the warranty? I was told this warranty covered everything.

Now IM stuck with a Horrible looking piece of furniture, that's broke and has ruined my wood floor.BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Being lied to
    • Customer service sucks
    • No one wanted to fix problem
    • Quality of furniture

Reason of review:
All of the Above
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Durablend Reclining Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #618386 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
459 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ashleypeel

Jan 13 #1094037 Brooklyn, New York, United States

Hi, im working on exposing ashley sofas, i wld love if u can do a short post along with pics of ur sofa on my facebook page called ashley durablend sofa sucks: www.facebook.com/ashleypeel530 Thanks! Please like and follow my page too. We gotta make NOISE!! i also have a post where i describe best route to go in order to get a response from Ashley Furniture!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.