Ashley Furniture - Couch pealing like a bad sunburn
February 16, 2012 I purchased a Durablend Black Reclining Sofa "ASH2370088" and Also purchased The Durablend Black Reclining Loveseat w/ console "ASH2370094" , and Purchased the 5-year Extended Warranty "877100025" .The seating surfaces on the couch are pealing off life like a person who had bad sunburn.
The recliner is broke and had gouged my wood flooring badly. I called to file a claim "25643" and was informed these issues are not covered. I really loved the looks of the set and when told about the extended warranty I could get which would cover anything that could go wrong with it in the next five years I was sold! Now IM having these problems IM told oh well the warranty doesn't cover "DuraBlend" It also doesn't cover the reclining mechanisim.
If it doesn't cover the Durablend why was I sold the warranty? I was told this warranty covered everything.
Now IM stuck with a Horrible looking piece of furniture, that's broke and has ruined my wood floor.BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Customer service sucks
- No one wanted to fix problem
- Quality of furniture
- Reason of review:
- All of the Above
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Durablend Reclining Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that..."
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "In 2012 we had carpet put in throughout my home by HRS flooring, consisting of two separate orders, one doing my basement, and the other my entire upstairs. At..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "Why would any company force it's customers, whose money the company has taken, to sign a silencing agreement in order to cancel a service they are not using? This is the..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."