1.4
Style and Design

We purchased the couch in 2013 and we purchased the insurance which cost us $300 and it covered nothing they said it was a wear thing I told them it was just my husband and I and how can we help the junk is coming up they said it just wasn't a warranty item it was just the product coming up so never purchase the insurance cause all it is a ripoff to get you to spend more money there as far as I am concerned there furniture is JUNK and will never purchase another piece of furniture there again and either will a lot of other people who we come in contact with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with salesperson and stated that there is a room for improvement of worst experience of my life and quality of furniture. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of ashley furniture warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Ashley Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley furniture warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Furniture.

Comments