Ashley Furniture - Crappy Quality and Poor Customer Service

229 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews

I purchased several rooms of furniture from Ashley furniture online in December 2015.Everything delivered by UPS was damaged SEVERAL times, and on the final UPS delivery I actually met the delivery person at the door who said about my headboard "I didn't think we could deliver these anymore, because there is no way to NOT damage them in transit".

This was after she flipped the headboard box several times to get it to my door. Ashley wouldn't dispose of my items because I needed the original packaging. I had to dispose of the packaging immediately as UPS left it in the rain so it was soaking cardboard. For my damage items, Ashley did file claims with UPS and provide replacements, but it took 6 weeks to receive an acceptable product and I still have these damaged pieces sitting in my living room.

The items delivered by the homestore were not damaged, but reflected a very poor quality of production.

None of the chairs are straight (all wobble) in my dining room set, the buttons are already coming off the upholstery (6 weeks later), and the sofa bed they have given us probably the cheapest spring mattress I have ever seen. You sit on it and can fee the metal bars of the sofa.

I would not recommend Ashley furniture to anyone.It is ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality of furniture

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ashley Furniture
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #770983 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
229 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.