I purchased several rooms of furniture from Ashley furniture online in December 2015.Everything delivered by UPS was damaged SEVERAL times, and on the final UPS delivery I actually met the delivery person at the door who said about my headboard "I didn't think we could deliver these anymore, because there is no way to NOT damage them in transit".
This was after she flipped the headboard box several times to get it to my door. Ashley wouldn't dispose of my items because I needed the original packaging. I had to dispose of the packaging immediately as UPS left it in the rain so it was soaking cardboard. For my damage items, Ashley did file claims with UPS and provide replacements, but it took 6 weeks to receive an acceptable product and I still have these damaged pieces sitting in my living room.
The items delivered by the homestore were not damaged, but reflected a very poor quality of production.
None of the chairs are straight (all wobble) in my dining room set, the buttons are already coming off the upholstery (6 weeks later), and the sofa bed they have given us probably the cheapest spring mattress I have ever seen. You sit on it and can fee the metal bars of the sofa.
I would not recommend Ashley furniture to anyone.It is ***.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return process
- Delivery process
- Quality of furniture
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought this at Ashley Furniture Spartanburg SC 2 years ago and the Durablend is cracking and peeling off. Spoke to representative there and they would have the person over this issue..."
- "Here are the pictures of the damage furniture I purchase from Ashley Furniture. I'm very upset with the life of these pieces of furniture. I look forward to someone reaching..."
- "In 2012 my husband and I paid cash for over $7,000 in living room and dinning room furniture from the Ashley store in Jackson Tn. We also purchased a 5..."
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "I recently purchased a Seiki SE65UY06 *4k UHD 60hz* tv and it was sold on lies. The box of the TV advertises 4k 60hz but the TV only does..."
- "I bought a lehenga and a saree from Fashion Ka Fatka USA. Firstly I received the item in some 1.5 months (AFTER A LONG WAIT) and that too with the..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."