Fairfax, Virginia

I purchased several rooms of furniture from Ashley furniture online in December 2015.Everything delivered by UPS was damaged SEVERAL times, and on the final UPS delivery I actually met the delivery person at the door who said about my headboard "I didn't think we could deliver these anymore, because there is no way to NOT damage them in transit".

Related: Review about Ashley Furniture Set from Cleveland, Tennessee

This was after she flipped the headboard box several times to get it to my door. Ashley wouldn't dispose of my items because I needed the original packaging. I had to dispose of the packaging immediately as UPS left it in the rain so it was soaking cardboard. For my damage items, Ashley did file claims with UPS and provide replacements, but it took 6 weeks to receive an acceptable product and I still have these damaged pieces sitting in my living room.

The items delivered by the homestore were not damaged, but reflected a very poor quality of production.

None of the chairs are straight (all wobble) in my dining room set, the buttons are already coming off the upholstery (6 weeks later), and the sofa bed they have given us probably the cheapest spring mattress I have ever seen. You sit on it and can fee the metal bars of the sofa.

I would not recommend Ashley furniture to anyone.It is ***.

Review about: Ashley Furniture.

I didn't like: Return process, Delivery process, Quality of furniture.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $4000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.