2.0

I purchased several rooms of furniture from Ashley furniture online in December 2015.Everything delivered by UPS was damaged SEVERAL times, and on the final UPS delivery I actually met the delivery person at the door who said about my headboard "I didn't think we could deliver these anymore, because there is no way to NOT damage them in transit".

This was after she flipped the headboard box several times to get it to my door. Ashley wouldn't dispose of my items because I needed the original packaging. I had to dispose of the packaging immediately as UPS left it in the rain so it was soaking cardboard. For my damage items, Ashley did file claims with UPS and provide replacements, but it took 6 weeks to receive an acceptable product and I still have these damaged pieces sitting in my living room.

The items delivered by the homestore were not damaged, but reflected a very poor quality of production.

None of the chairs are straight (all wobble) in my dining room set, the buttons are already coming off the upholstery (6 weeks later), and the sofa bed they have given us probably the cheapest spring mattress I have ever seen. You sit on it and can fee the metal bars of the sofa.

I would not recommend Ashley furniture to anyone.It is ***.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $4000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ashley furniture sofa from Ashley Furniture was return process, delivery process and quality of furniture Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments