Ashley Furniture - Crappy Quality and Poor Customer Service
I purchased several rooms of furniture from Ashley furniture online in December 2015.Everything delivered by UPS was damaged SEVERAL times, and on the final UPS delivery I actually met the delivery person at the door who said about my headboard "I didn't think we could deliver these anymore, because there is no way to NOT damage them in transit".
This was after she flipped the headboard box several times to get it to my door. Ashley wouldn't dispose of my items because I needed the original packaging. I had to dispose of the packaging immediately as UPS left it in the rain so it was soaking cardboard. For my damage items, Ashley did file claims with UPS and provide replacements, but it took 6 weeks to receive an acceptable product and I still have these damaged pieces sitting in my living room.
The items delivered by the homestore were not damaged, but reflected a very poor quality of production.
None of the chairs are straight (all wobble) in my dining room set, the buttons are already coming off the upholstery (6 weeks later), and the sofa bed they have given us probably the cheapest spring mattress I have ever seen. You sit on it and can fee the metal bars of the sofa.
I would not recommend Ashley furniture to anyone.It is ***.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return process
- Delivery process
- Quality of furniture
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I have tried to get a different mattress with Ashley furniture bc they stearns & foster they brought me had a black stain on it and had divets in..."
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "I recently purchased a Seiki SE65UY06 *4k UHD 60hz* tv and it was sold on lies. The box of the TV advertises 4k 60hz but the TV only does..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."