Goodlettsville, Tennessee

I made a purchase from Ashley Furniture but ended up returning it on paper the very next day as this was not what my wife wanted.1 1/2 years later I got a notice that my citi credit card had been charged with over $2500 which was the return.

I caled them and told them it was a mistake and I had to file a dispute. Come to findout they had actually delivered 2 pcs. of the canceled order and my under age daughter had signed for it but I talked to the driver and it was returned. Now they are ruining my credit over merchandise I never got because the driver siad there was no problem and took the order back.

They are now after 2 years trying to collect $1652 from me and ruining my credit over stuff I never got.

Review about: Couch And Loveseat.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1652
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Very Poor quality of Ashley Furniture & really Bad Customer service Ashley Furniture "We bought dining table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ashley furniture Dura/blend Ashley Furniture "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..." Read more Ashley Furniture - DO NOT SHOP HERE Ashley Furniture " bought my bed from Ashley's New Rochelle and Ashley's delivered the wrong box spring, and then they tried to force me to purchase the correct box spring from them..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Ahsly furniture - never again Ashley Furniture "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..." Read more GUESS IS A THIEF Guess "GUESS IS A THIEF AND A CHEAT. They robbed me of my purse. I purchased a purse from a guess store in Scarborough town center. They told me my receipt..." Read more Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more