Verified Reviewer

1.2

I would never recommend Ashley Home store to anyone unless you like to be cheated. I purchased a recliner and loveseat.

The recliner was supposed to be in stock. The loveseat was supposed to be 6-8 weeks out. Now most people would think that a good thing, but I needed that time to have a place to put it. The salesman Jay was very aware of this.

No help from Jay the salesman from store or regional manager, Bert, no further interest in satisfied customer. He is aggressive, rude and someone that i rather not talk to again.

As for comfort, very little padding. You set in the x wide recliner you can feel wood on the front of the seat and down the center of the seat. Same is with armrest.

wood around the entire armrest and if I Had to guess the padding 1/2" on both. No lumbar support. Feels like under stuffed. The seat is very uncomfortable.

It starts to make pockets where you sit. The springs squeak.

Even where it is stuffed it feels lumped up and then around the area you can feel no stuffing. I would get better quality at Big Lots. this was a waste of time and money.

I am really concerned that the faux letter will wear out in the areas where you can feel the wood.

I really wish that I looked around more but I felt rushed because Jay, wanted to go home or he made the sale, so he was done with me so go help someone else, I don't agree with that.

First and foremost you should make sure your customer is done and happy, that they didn't have other things they may want to purchase, No is there anything else, I can help you with. It feels like Im done with you.

Last time I tried to talk to Jay the salesman, he wouldn't reply to internal emails asking him to call. When I finally spoke to him he actually lied to me. I brought a friend with me who can verify how the sale went down.

I when to Ashley because they are known for quality furniture.

l guess that is not the case anymore, Now its just the sale and after that you are on you own

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Since my last review I have not heard back from either Quality Control Department or the Repair Department.

The seat has gotten worse.

It has very little stuffing so you feel like you are sitting on springs or the frame.

I use the armrests to help support me when I get up and down. Recently the wood on the top right armrest broke.

I believe Ashley has no intention to make things right.

User's recommendation: Don't go there - BUYER BEWARE $2000 LOSS.

Location: Kernersville, North Carolina