Verified Reviewer

I placed an order 725003****27 in April for a king mattress. To this date I have not received my mattress nor a refund.

I have reached out to customer service seven attempts with four Successful communications, I've also left three voicemails and no return calls , also two emails also no response . I was told my mattress was returned to sender you all not by request a month after it was supposed to be delivered . I then asked for a refund after a month and a half in which I was told I cannot because UPS has not returned it. I then spoke to an agent three weeks later and were told they would put in for a request to release funds and I would receive them 3-5 days later and its now another three weeks and still no funds .

It is going on three months I placed this order and still no mattress or refund .

It was an inconvenience for me and my family during a military move being without a bed because of poor service . I understand there is a pandemic but three months is not a pandemic its an excuse for terrible service.

User's recommendation: Don’t purchase online or order from this merchant.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Mattress.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Did not receive.

Comments