I recently bought a mattress and box spring from Ashley furniture.It was going to be $75 dollars to deliver (in the same town), so we decided to pick it up.The warehouse workers loaded it on to our truck and walked off.

We tied it down, etc. We got home and unloaded and there was a hole in the box springs. They had put the box spring on the bottom and the corner of the bed of the truck poked a hole in it. I called them , they said they were not responsible and would charge me a 30% restocking fee.

I loaded it up and took it back.

I won't pay the 30% fee .I also won't be shopping there anymore

Review about: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

La Quinta, California, United States #27795

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com

Fax: 1-608-323-6139

Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!