I purchased a dining room set costing $3,500 about 2 months ago.So last night I was putting some paintings up.

I noticed that the top of my china buffet is damaged. I know for a fact it was delivered damaged to me by the Ashley Furniture. Because I live by myself and just moved to a new city and no one comes to my home. What really pissed me off is that the deliver techs that saw the furniture was damaged should have said something but instead they just installed the furniture damaged where is the integrity.

If I didn't go look at the top of my china buffet I would have never know that it was damaged due to where the damage is located its on when your looking on top that you can see which why I think they didn't say anything about. So long story short I didn't purchase a protection plan and Ashley Furniture won't repair the damaged furniture that they delivered due to the time-frame.

Warning to anyone buying furniture from Ashley Furniture inspect your furniture thoroughly before the deliver techs leave.This will be my first and last purchase from Ashley Furniture thank you for your sorry customer service.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Have item repaired.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, thank you for providing your feedback on this item and your experience.We would be happy to try to help with this issue.

Please feel free to reach out to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.

Daniel