I bought a coach from Ashley's and it was damaged during the delivery.I had to argue with Ashley to give me a credit for the returned coach which they reluctantly agreed.

I decided to give them another chance and bought another coach which was also defective. I returned the coach and asked for a credit, Debbie at customer service said they cannot do this until they have the coach back and they look at it. I called Debbie the next day and she said the paper work was processed and I would have to contact the store for my refund. I called the store which in located in Fountain Valley, they told me there would be a 15% restocking fee and I could not get my money back of $700 that I paid for deposit on the coach.

The girl said read the fine print on your paper work, store credit only.

I tried talking to the store manage about this and he was not of any help.Ashly's furniture has my money and they deliver defective furniture and their attitude is, well they don't care about their customers.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Recliner.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

I think that people just run around the net looking for spelling errors ..What difference does it make how its spelled??

The thing is...they need their money back.

Dang I didn't know Ashley's sold coach bags :/