64 views
Verified Reviewer

2.6

Hello, I reached out to the message us feature on Ashley Furnitures site and messaged with Scott Mirto on 6/02/20 as he said he would help me, and it has now been over a week and I have heard nothing. He had also previously told me to contact the Ashley via email at ecustomercare, which I also did, however, on 6/08/20 I received this email back Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture.

Currently, we are eliminating this channel of communication in order to focus all our resources to better serve you via web messaging. Please reach out to us via Message Us. I explained my frustration to him that I had done this with the first nightstand and never was contacted, so I used the message us then and someone emailed me a return label. I asked what if ecustomercare didn't answer what then, and he said well, email me today, and he promised to get back to me sooner than a week, well here we are 8 days later and I haven't heard from Scott either.

I also left a phone call days ago and have not received a return phone call. I am extremely disappointed with the service I have been receiving lately from Ashley. This is my fourth time since 6/02/20 to contact Ashleys e-customer care to ask for a return label and a replacement nightstand to be sent after it is inspected first at your warehouse as this will be the 3rd attempt to get an undamaged piece of furniture delivered to me to surprise my daughter. My original order was placed on May 13th.

Here is my email to Scott Mirto from 6/02/20.

My item was originally delivered mid-April, so I tried calling Ashley and was on hold for about 20 minutes each time and then it would disconnect me, so I then emailed and did not receive any contact from Ashley.

I resorted to online agent assistance, which was great, he was able to send me a return label and process my request for a replacement nightstand. That was returned to your distribution warehouse and received by them today 6/2/20. Today I also received the replacement nightstand, which is in worse condition than the first. The first time it was deemed by the online agent as carrier damage, which it clearly was not as the outer box was in perfect condition and the inner box was perfect also.

Today 06/02/20, my husband inspected the box and it was also in great condition, then the inside box, also great condition.

When he looked at the nightstand, there was more damage than the first. This time, the top drawer on each side in the front was damaged, in no way could that have been done in shipping and the front, bottom of the lower drawer was damaged and the top drawer is bowed in, in the middle, those two things look like more of a defect, rather than damage.

User's recommendation: CHECK your order once you receive it, items come damaged often.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ashley Furniture Pros: Pretty.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Quality of assembly, Terrible customer service.

Comments