Purchased new end tables on 06/30/2015 from Ashley Furniture Home store Harrisburg Pa.also purchased a 5 year warranty from GBS Protect from store .I paid 579.00 total for end tables and warranty, tables were 467.00 warranty was 79.00 .On January 1st 2017 I noticed the laminate was peeling on the one table due to poor craftsmanship and filed a claim with GBS claim #78775 after numerous cancellations and poor customer service, I was told about this website so here I am.

I'm glad it wasn't furniture I had to sit on or we would be sitting on the floor . My sales # is 1857010 customer id # 3197293 Sales date 06/30/2015 when they call to cancel they keep telling me its contractors fault not theirs ,I told them I want my money back for warranty they said some one would contact me in 24 to 48 hrs . that was Monday 3/20/2017 at 10:00 a.m. est.

I will add from the time I filed claim I didn't hear from company for 3 weeks so I called and asked how long does it take to get a claim set for service the said about 5-7 days they checked on my claim and said it was never forwarded then after after no call from repair person after another week of waiting I called they told me the contractor doesn't do my area anymore then they called set another appt.that was cancelled because of bad weather which I could under stand then on Monday 03/20/2017 they called me in morning and said they had to cancel again after I took the day off without pay only to hear they wanted to reschedule on a Sunday afternoon that's when I flipped on the women on the phone and told her the company was trash and kept saying its not us its our contractors .

Review about: Ashley Furniture Table.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor construction.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments