Powell River, British Columbia

Ashley products are over priced and overrated. I purchased 2 recliners in 2007. In 2008 the oak leg cracked up the back of one them. The company is not interested in resolving the problem and say they can and will do nothing. The chairs were over $2000 dollars. The 1 year warranty had expired. I will never buy another product from Ashley Furniture. They just opened a store here in Victoria BC Canada. I will ensure that everyone I know is aware of their less than satisfactory products and service.

I have other furniture that has lasted over 25 years

Review about: Ashley Furniture Recliner.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Seajay

We bought 2 recliners from Ashley and one of them broke after 9 months.the dealer that sold it to me fixed it, and it broke again a year later, p;us the uphostlry split.

They argued with me and said the warrenty was up, but after I was relentless in going after them they dedcided to fix it and they extended the warrenty for 1 year, so now one year later the upholsty on both chair is worn our and the one chair has broke down again. Something underneath it keeps breaking and it leans to the side.

The company would do nothing to help.Between the two of us we should be able to spread their bad re;putation far and wide.

I am having the same problem with my "leather" furniture!! I purchaced the additional warranty and they are now telling me that it is still not covered. I think if we could get enough people together maybe we could file suit against them!!