i purchaed 3 rooms of furniture, a lovely leather ssofa and chair, which was solod from the showroom floor.about 6 months later the sofa and recliner became discolored .

i call manager and he stepulaed there is noithing that can be done. i always thought you were an excaaellent furniture. i spent over 17 thosand dollards. store located in arlington tx.this purchaed was approx.

in july 2007,however he gave us a good deal on the floor model,however did not realized i did not think that the furniture will be defective furniture.my wife is very fustrated and my number is 817 847 5081.

my name is sidney j keppard and wife name is wanda my address is 540 goldstone ln ft worth tx .your company is known to be outstanding, however i think previously i spoke to the wrong personnel.every time my wife go into the liviing room she is is reminnded of mistaked of purshasiinf this furniture

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

La Quinta, California, United States #26878

I am sorry to hear about the frustrations you have experienced with your purchase of Ashley Furniture.The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated.

Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. limited warranties do not apply to any furniture that is sold as a “floor sample”. This is stated in our Claim Procedure under the Limitations and Exceptions.

For further details, please contact your authorized Ashley dealer.

Tammy