1.5
Style and Design

I brought bedroom from Ashley in Altamonte Springs, FL there were several deliveries of pieces of the order, some which were defective and returned by the delivery personnel upon opening boxes, after several weeks of delay, I decided to cancel the order.The store manager called and persuaded me to keep the less than perfect merchandise at a discounted price, I agreed and I now wished I had not.

The dresser drawers are falling apart and the mattress is falling apart as evidenced by a representative that was sent to inspect the mattress. Upon inspection, with pictures and measurement, it was decided that the mattress is defective. Their mattress is under warranty, Ashley acknowledges the defect but refuses to replace the mattress. My husband who has a documented back ailment is constantly complaining about what the mattress is doing to his back, I guess I will have to seek redress in the courts.

My advice to anyone contemplating buying furniture from this company to be cognizant of the saying "Buyer Beware".Altamonte Springs store customer service is awful, subpar.

Review about: Mattress.

Preferred solution: replace the extremely defective mattress.

I didn't like: Customer svc at the altamonte store is non existant, And rude, Expecially the front desk personnel, Extreme poor quality, Scheduled deliveries not complete.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel

Sunnyvale, California, United States #1339999

You can take them to Small Claims Court. If you can, print out some reviews (and there are many) of this company to bring with you.