In February of 2021 I went and purchased a full bedroom set, i received defective furniture both a the main dresser drawer, and also when the Chester drawer came it had a line straight through the top drawer. the night stand was had spots on it, I called their maintenance dept, the lady didn't know i could hear her, she asked the guy what does she want now!?

really Bad customer service. If im the customer give me what I have paid for without it being defective. The young kid came and fixed the night stand that was also defective which was repaired. he used to different kinds of color on the drawers which left the dresser with a brown stain on both pieces of the furniture.

He told me he was ordering me 2 new dressers, I only received 1. I did not receive my drawer for the main dresser as was told, They gave me the complete run around, I have been to that store 5 times and I refuse to go back I will be calling the better business bereau on them to get my main dresser drawer that the maintence man mess up &;;;;;;;; I have pictures I will file a complaint with the better business bureau.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Dresser.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Unprofessional.

Comments