1.3

I have filed several a complaints but I still am not receiving any satisfactions nor are we moving closer to resolution. This company delivered defective merchandise, I traveled to the store to reselect other items as suggested by the sales person.

There was a slight difference in price for which I am not given credit. I am being charged twice for warranty which I paid for with the original purchase, also there is a difference in price to which I am not given credit for. There is a difference in the amount of taxes which I am not given credit for. I am being charged a second delivery fee when I have already paid for delivery and what I received on that delivery was defective product, why should I be charged for that.

The original fee should be applied to the second delivery.

I am requesting a corrected invoice to note all these changes and corrections. I am requesting the appropriate refund.

User's recommendation: Do Not do business with this company. Before considering check all reviews and check with better business bureau. I repeat do not buy from this company.

Location: Tamms, Illinois